Welcome to RHP

Skip to content

Homeowner zone

Welcome to the Homeowner Zone, where you can find information about your lease, your home and our services to you. If you can't find what you're looking for, email us using the 'Contact us' tab and we'll be happy to help.


My account
My lease

What does RHP do for me? 

My charges and payments

Homeowner repairs

Responsibilities under your lease

As a homeowner you must:

  • Pay the ground rent, contents insurance and any service charge
  • Pay other outgoings on the property (e.g. council tax, utility charges)
  • Maintain and redecorate the interior of your home
  • Obtain our written permission before you carry out major alterations
  • Obtain our written permission to keep a pet
  • Advise us in writing if you sub-let the property or take in a lodger
  • Provide us with an address where we can contact you if you do sub-let

RHP must:

  • Keep your building insured
  • Consult you about any works where we intend to charge you more than £250
  • Consult you about any service or works contract that will last for more than 12 months and which will result in a charge for you of more than £100 a year for that service or work
  • Produce certified service charge accounts within six months of the end of the accounting year (currently 31 March) and provide these to you by 30 September
  • Keep the structure, common parts and outside of the property in good repair
  • Not unreasonably refuse you permission for improvements or alterations you want to make to your home