Our retirement schemes
The choice is yours - All of our 18 retirement schemes are conveniently located for local shops and public transport. Twelve of our retirement schemes have 'on-site support', which means that they have a scheme manager living on site. We also have retirement schemes with 'visiting support' which are covered by mobile scheme managers who visit tenants regularly. These six schemes are located in Twickenham, Hampton, Mortlake, Barnes and Teddington.
For more details about our Retirement Schemes - including a brochure, tour or informal chat - please call 0800 0322 433, email Lettings@rhp.org.uk, or write to us at:
8 Waldegrave Road
Find out more about our schemes:
Superb facilities include:
- Scheme Manager or Mobile Scheme Manager
- Landscaped gardens which residents can help maintain
- Beautifully furnished communal lounges
- Laundry room
- Visiting services such as hairdressing, shopping and chiropody at schemes with on-site support
- Social activities every month in schemes with on-site support; opportunity to join these if you live in schemes with visiting support
Our weekly charges include heating, hot water, support charges, service charges and repairs, offering excellent value for money in one of the most sought-after Boroughs in London. To help pay your weekly charge, you may be able to claim funding for support and housing benefit from your local council. Please call the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 020 8891 1411 for advice.