Services for all
The RHP Group recognises that every individual has the right to reach their full potential and to be the very best that they can be. Our Single Equality Scheme can tell you more about our approach to equality and diversity.
Two years ago we produced our first Single Equality Scheme (SES), and our strategy demonstrated our commitment to:
- Making equality and diversity real for both employees and customers
- Delivering e-learning training on equalities to employees
- Forging strong links and partnerships with our local community and voluntary sector organisations
- Promoting, measuring and monitoring our progress with Equality Analyses (EAs)
In the first version of our SES our objectives were to:
- Learn more about our customers so that we can better meet their needs
- Tailor our services to the needs of our customers
- Contribute to the development of positive, successful neighbourhoods through our service provision and procurement power
Since then we have seen a number of successes across the organisation, some of which you will be able to read about in our SES - available to download on the right hand side of this page. We have now revised this document to show our continued commitment to placing equality and diversity at the heart of everything we do, demonstrating our successes and highlighting the areas where improvement may be needed.
Our SES outlines how we will meet the legal requirements of the Equality Act 2010. It will also help us understand where inequalities exist, and build on the success of our previous activities in effectively maintaining equality and diversity in our everyday working practice.
Our SES is a living and working document which includes a strategy and a set of proposed actions through which we can promote and mainstream equality and diversity. Our goals, which are delivered through the action plan associated with our SES, are:
1) To provide easy access to all our services for all our customers
2) To develop and support sustainable, inclusive and diverse communities
3) To continue to build our internal capacity to improve performance on equality and diversity
To read more about how we will achieve this, please download our SES from the right hand side of this page.
Equality and Human Rights Commission
Their job is to promote equality and human rights, and to create a fairer Britain. They do this by providing advice and guidance, working to implement an effective legislative framework and raising awareness of your rights.
Stonewall works for equality and justice for lesbians, gay men and bisexuals.
Read about how we make our services fair and accessible for all.
Are you a victim of hate crime? Click here to report it online