Our aim is to deliver a quick and easy service however you choose to get in touch, so you can get on with enjoying your home.
To enable this, we have three service standards, that guide the way we deliver service to you.
We aspire to:
- Demonstrate we know our stuff by providing a clear response which is knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic.
- Make it happen by being open and honest about what we can do. We’ll own an issue through to a resolution, and keep you updated along the way.
- Show we care by resolving enquiries quickly – getting things sorted at first contact where we can. This includes providing a same day response (even if it is to acknowledge, signpost or anchor expectations).
If things go wrong with our service, we’ll always do our best to respond quickly and effectively to put things right. We’re keen to hear your views and there are plenty of ways for you to tell us what you think. Let us know how we’re doing by:
- Coming along to a customer focus or customer scrutiny group – we meet every few months to talk about specific areas of our service. Contact us to join.
- Filling out a customer survey when we send one.
- Responding to one of our text surveys about repairs, caretaking or contacting us.
- Joining our My RHP Facebook group.
- Calling 0800 032 2433.