As you know, our top priority during COVID-19 has been to help keep you and our employees safe, whilst continuing to deliver important services to you as best we can. To guide us through this period as safely as possible, we've been following advice from the Government and Public Health England.
After the latest announcement from the Prime Minister on 10 May, we wanted to update you on our latest position:
- As people’s safety is our priority, we'll be moving forward with caution and our offices will remain closed until at least the end of May.
- We'll continue to offer emergency repairs only, which includes: no heating or hot water, total loss of power, major leaks, broken toilets (if no other toilet), blocked drains and major structural damage.
- If you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Coronavirus or you’re self-isolating, please let us know when you book an emergency repair.
- For everyone's safety, our caretakers will continue an essential service only. This will focus on removing bulky items from communal areas (as a fire risk), pulling out/rotating bins to make sure they're collected by the Council and checking communal lighting. To ensure minimal contact they're carrying out this work early in the morning.
- Our Customer Services Team is still here to help. For an answer in real time, use our web chat service. You can also email [email protected] or call 0800 032 24332433 or 0203 166 2200 from a mobile. If you have any concerns about your rent, please get in touch and we’ll talk you through any support we can offer.
- We will continue to look for ways to support our most vulnerable customers.
We'll continue to listen carefully to Government advice and keep you updated as and when anything changes.