If you're struggling financially, we want to support and work with you in every way we can. To talk about your financial situation, email [email protected] or web chat with us. Please provide as much information about your circumstances as you can so we can provide the right advice and support.
- A budget is one of the best ways to build up a picture of your finances. With this free calculator you can see what benefits you're eligible for and how much better off you might be in work - if you're not working already.
- If you need help with claiming Universal Credit, you can use our free online tool.
- Our Financial Support Directory features different charities and organisations that can provide information and advice. that may be able to assist you.
- Household Support Fund
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Warm Home Discount
- Claim £150 towards your energy bills - London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- Pregnant women or families with children under four who receive certain benefits may be entitled to help under the NHS Healthy Start scheme.
- Best fuel tariffs.
- Best value internet providers.
- Best budgeting apps for phones.
Connect with financial support
Check out the latest video in our ‘Connect with financial support’ series featuring Donna, our Welfare Support Advisor, and Justin from Citizens Advice Richmond as they discuss the latest changes to energy costs and where to turn to help.