Booking emergency repairs
If you need to book an emergency repair, contact us on live chat or call 0800 0322 433. You'll then need to make sure someone over 18 is home from the time you call until 10pm.
An emergency repair is a repair to make a situation safe where there is imminent threat to life, danger of serious injury or major damage to the property.
Our emergency repairs service covers:
• Total loss of power
• No hot water (during winter months)
• Major leaks from pipes or roof
• Total loss of heating between September to April (if the temperature is below 10 degrees)
• Blocked external drains
• Dangerous electrical fittings or installation
• Major structural damage
• Broken toilet if no other working toilet.