Make your homeownership dream a reality in 2019

14th January 2019

Come and view our stunning new homes at Lion and Swan Court, Isleworth. This collection of one- and two-bedroom apartments duplexes are available to buy through Shared Ownership from RHP.  

Lion and Swan Court is a development of new homes in Old Isleworth, adjacent to the River Thames in a picturesque setting of landscaped gardens and courtyards. It is situated within the riverside conservation area and forms part of the redevelopment of this space, with construction in keeping with its historic surroundings.

Each home benefits from modern kitchens and bathrooms, allocated underground parking, nearby transport links and a stunning riverside location.

The viewings will take place on: Saturday 9 February from 10am-3pm

Where: Swan Street, Old Isleworth, London, TW7 6RJ.

To register your interest in a viewing or to find our more information about Lion and Swan Court please email rhp@redloft.co.uk.

For reference the one beds (Swan Court- 8 x one & two bedroom apartments) start from £101,875* and two beds (Lion Court- 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments) start from £118,125** both with a 5% deposit.

*Based on 25% of a full market price (£407,500), rent on the remaining 75% share is payable at £508.38 pcm. Service charge & other charges apply.

**Based on 25% of a full market price (£472,500), rent on the remaining 75% share is payable at £590.63 pcm. Service charge & other charges apply.

Want to find out more about Shared Ownership? Get the lowdown here.

Back to News