Ways to have your say
We want to deliver brilliant customer service but can’t do this without you. If you don’t find it easy to contact us via the internet, there are still plenty of ways for you to tell us what you think.
Let us know how we’re doing by:
- coming along to a customer panel (you’ll receive £50 for your time)
- applying to be a Mystery Shopper (you’ll receive a £10 voucher for your time)
- filling out a customer survey when we send one
- responding to one of our text surveys
- calling 0800 032 2433.
If you are able to access our digital services, you can help us innovate and improve by:
- joining our online e-scrutiny group
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- joining our Facebook group:
- posting a review:
You can call 0800 0322 433 or write to us at 8 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, TW11 8GT.
We’ll try to fix what’s gone wrong, explaining what’s happened and giving you an apology for any problems we’ve caused. If we can’t resolve things, we’ll give you a response within two working days. If you’re not happy with this,one of our Heads of Service will review the second stage of the complaint within seven working days. We’ll let you know if we can’t meet this timescale.
If you’ve been through our appeals process but feel your complaint hasn’t been dealt with properly, it can be independently reviewed by your ward councillor or your MP.