Increased household costs are affecting everyone right now, with the cost of food, fuel, and utilities all going up at the same time. If you're struggling financially, we want to support you, and we’re here to help.
We can support you to manage your finances if you are feeling overwhelmed or finding it difficult to cope. Our rent advisers and Welfare Support team are committed to supporting you at all stages. Don't wait until you’re in a crisis: contact us on 0800 032 2433 today and we will do what we can to help.
For a face-to-face chat, drop into our office at 8 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, TW11 8GT on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10am and 2pm. We can book an appointment to suit you on Fridays between 10am and 2pm. For more help and support, take a look at the links below.
- See what government support is available to help with the cost of living and find energy-saving tips here.
- A budget is one of the best ways to build up a picture of your finances. With this free calculator you can see what benefits you're eligible for and how much better off you might be in work - if you're not working already.
- If you need help with claiming Universal Credit, you can use our free online tool.
- Our Financial Support Directory features different charities and organisations that can provide information and advice. that may be able to assist you.
- Household Support Fund | General
- Household Support Fund | Richmond
- Household Support Fund | Kingston
- Household Support Fund | Hounslow
- Household Support Fund | Hillingdon
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Warm Home Discount
- Pregnant women or families with children under four who receive certain benefits may be entitled to help under the NHS Healthy Start scheme.
- Best prices available to you for products and services.
- Best value internet providers.
- Best budgeting apps for phones.
- Buy quality food at a reduced rate
- Rescue unsold food from your favourite shops and restaurants.
- Energy cap calculator.
Connect with financial support
Watch this space for our latest videos. In the meantime meet Donna in our Welfare Reform Team.
Connect with employment and training
Are you looking for employment or training or perhaps you’ve been out of work for some time? We have a wider range of services and free courses to help you on your way. Click here to find out more