RHP Group website privacy notice
Richmond Housing Partnership Group (RHP) needs to process personal data to deliver our services to you:
• To provide, manage and develop affordable housing
• To provide property management & property maintenance services
• In the provision and management of support services
• To market, log interest, and sell properties
• To deliver on the RHP Group purpose of making a difference.
We are committed to treating your information securely, with respect, and in line with data protection laws.
As a website user, we will collect:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, your cookie preferences, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views).
• Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or subscribing to our website services including name, address, email, telephone number, and, where relevant, the type of property you are looking for.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We will use this to:
• administer the website and improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
• provide relevant website services, for example, raising a request for us to contact you, to report a complaint and to make payments.
• monitor the usage of websites to help us improve our services.
• produce anonymous statistical information about our website users to help us develop our website and services.
If at any time you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you grant to us. We also use third-party cookies and may share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising, analytics, and social media partners.
RHP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites accessed through links on our site.
Our privacy notice tells you what to expect when RHP processes your personal information. It applies to information about housing applicants, customers, and other service users including visitors to our website.
Richmond Housing Partnership Group includes several subsidiary organisations such as RHP Home and Coop homes South. Please see our website for further information. We keep our privacy notice under regular review, and we will place any updates on our website (www.rhp.org.uk). If you would like to receive a hard copy of our current privacy notice, please let us know.
For further information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer as follows:
The Data Protection Officer
8 Waldegrave Road
Email: [email protected]
For independent advice about data protection, you can contact the Information Commissioner:
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Email: [email protected]
RHP Group customer privacy notice
It tells you how we collect and process your personal information throughout your Tenancy with us. It also makes you aware of how and why your personal information will be used, namely for the purposes of the performance of our contract with you as our customer, and how long it will usually be held for.
Visitors to our website
Website service: You agree to use the services as they’re intended. You agree not to access (or try to access) the services in another way.
You acknowledge and agree that if we deactivate your account you may be prevented from accessing the services, your account details or any other content.
You agree and understand that you’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your accounts. You agree you’ll be solely responsible for all activities that relate to your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or of your account, you agree to let us know immediately.
You can update and change your cookie preferences by using the preference centre.