Your safety is a top priority, and an annual gas safety check is a legal requirement.
If you're a tenant, we service the gas appliances in your home every year. These checks help reduce your risk of gas leaks, fires, explosions, and carbon monoxide poisoning. They also:
- keep appliances working efficiently
- identify issues early
- make it less likely your boiler will break down in the middle of winter
- could save money on fuel bills.
What to do when your gas check is due
We’ll get in touch when your gas check is due. For your own safety, it’s important you allow us access to your home.
If the appointment date or time doesn’t suit you, or you miss your slot, you can:
- rebook it through your online account
- call 0800 032 2433. Our phone service is open on weekdays from 8am – 5pm.
- rearrange by email at [email protected], letting us know your preferred date. Please allow three working days’ notice.
Please note: if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Coronavirus or you’re self-isolating please let us know when you book your appointment. The risk of unsafe gas appliances remains the same, so it’s important you allow us access to your home to complete gas checks.