Manage your home on the go
Our aim is to provide people with a home they can be proud of and services that make life easier.
The easiest way to access our services is through setting up an RHP online account. It’s easy to set one up– all you need is an email address. Click ‘sign in’ on our website and you’ll be guided through what to do. It only takes a few minutes.
Once set up it’ll enable you to:
- Book a repair with a two-hour appointment slot
- Find out about any upcoming planned works for your home or block
- Make secure payments such as rent or service charges and check out your balance
- View the Caretaking and Grounds Maintenance schedule for your area
You can find full details of all our services, as well as answers to any questions you have, in our Help and Advice area.
Service update (November 2023) our online booking system is currently unavailable while we make some improvements. Please call 0800 032 2433 for all repairs appointments.
Service and scrutiny
Visit the How are we doing? page to discover more about our customer service standards and how we’re currently doing against them.
We want to involve tenants in the governance and scrutiny of our housing management service, but we can’t do this without you.
Let us know how we’re doing by:
- coming along to a customer focus or scrutiny group – we meet every few months to talk about specific areas of our service.
- filling out a customer survey when we send one
- responding to one of our text surveys about repairs, caretaking or contacting us.
- calling 0800 032 2433.
We also carry out external satisfaction surveys through the UK Customer Service Index (UKCSI). This allows us to benchmark ourselves against other leading service providers across all sectors.
Getting in touch
If you’ve got a query and can’t find the answer in Help and Advice, getting in touch with us is easy - however you choose to do it.
Hop on to live chat: for an answer in real time from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Call us: if you’d prefer to speak to someone over the phone, we’re here from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday. You can call us on 0800 032 2433.