From 1 February our improved repairs online tool will be live through your RHP online account, enabling you to request repairs at any time, on any device.
We’ve reviewed repairs online to improve its usability, getting feedback from customers to make sure it’s quick and easy to use.
The improvements we’ve made include enhanced filtering options to help you pick the specific repair you need, improving the language to make sure everything is clear and easy to follow, and introducing self-help videos for repairs that are your responsibility, so you can get it sorted quickly yourself.
Through repairs online, you can:
- request a repair for routine jobs
- request, change, and cancel appointments
- view the repairs you’ve requested online
- view two years’ worth of repairs history
- watch ‘how-to’ videos for common repairs that are your responsibility.
We’ll be making further improvements to the tool during the year.
Any repairs you request online will be confirmed within two working days by text message. In some instances, we might need to call to discuss requests in more detail.
You should still call us in these situations:
- gas, heating, and hot water issues
- damp & mould queries (if you're experiencing mould, please call us right away to make our dedicated damp & mould team aware)
- updates on repairs you’ve already told us about: requesting them online would cause a duplicate in our system and will not provide you with the help you need
- arranging follow-up work.
For more information about repairs online, check out our FAQs.